The following signs would help you suspect whether your car requires car repair services or not. Read the list below.
● There are unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, and gauge readings.
● Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, and fluid levels.
● Worn tires, belts, hoses.
● Problems in handling, braking, steering, vibrations.
● Note when the problem occurs.
● Is it constant or periodic?
● When is the vehicle cold or after the engine has warmed up?
● At all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
● When did the problem first start?
● When you think about it, you know your car better than anyone else.
● You drive it daily and know how it feels and sounds when everything is correct. So don't ignore its warning signals.